Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Diary of the Conquistadors

Dear Diary,


            I am a Conquistador from Europe that just arrived on a new land. I had sailed from Europe for land, money, and fame. My main goal is to become rich and take land and take whats in it and name it after myself for fame. Of course  I wasn't alone, I had fellow European mates that helped me through my journey. I couldn't have done it without them.


            I finally arrived on land. When I arrived, I saw temples and a really strange thing. I saw weird looking people that looked disgusting and uncivilized. They were so uncivilized that in the beginning, they thought we weren't humans because we had boats, horses and weapons that they didn't have. Even though they looked uncivilized, they had what everyone wanted and didn't have much of, gold. They had it but didn't know what its used for or what to do with it. They had everything that can make them civilized but they didn't know how to use them. So, I decided to destroy our ships so that all the Europeans would only put their focus on the gold and not escaping. The Aztec people thought that I was crazy to destroy our ships they were really scared from us for some reason. In the end we finally got what we wanted.

1 comment:

  1. 40/50 - Some good points but lacks background to fill in the gaps between main points. You started well with a brief background but afterwards listed the main differences. Try to avoid listing all the main points.

    T - background to fill in.

    ReplyDelete